Testing Supervisor - Stoke on Trent - Immediate Start
- Job Reference: 00027178-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £10.00 to £15.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
TESTING SUPERVISORS - PAY RATE UP TO £14 PER HOUR - Stoke-on-Trent
Gi Group are seeking to recruit those with leadership capability to take on the role of COVID-19 Testing Supervisor to oversee the day to day testing station operations in the Stoke-on- Trent area.
1000 Covid-19 Testers are being recruited nationally to undertake COVID 19 Swab testing in locations across the UK. Teams will work as groups currently of up to 5 in designated locations with each site having a designated site manager.
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
* Must not have a long-term condition
* Must not be pregnant
* Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy
* Must not be over 70
In addition, applicants must consider the following: -
* Ability to physically stand for several hours
* Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
* Risk status of family members in the same household.
* Full training will be provided
* Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
* Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks. (
Testing Supervisor Responsibilities
* Responsibility for staff welfare on site including rotas, breaks and lunches
* Ensuring facilities for teams are in place as planned
* Ensuring operatives have Personal Protective Equipment and consumable in line with NHS Standards.
* Managing Stakeholders including but not limited to Police, Security, facilities Management
* Data Capture of Number of Tests Performed
* Reporting of incidents and resolution of site queries
* Onsite training oversight
* Health and Safety
Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
First Aid Support and facilities onsite