|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
* To align and test RF and Microwave products.
* To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the relevant test procedures and specifications.
* Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
* Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
* Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system.
* Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required.
* To be flexible within reason, in terms of working hours where customer requirements need to be met. To use your own initiative to manage your own time and priorities. Will be expected to plan your own work to achieve the targets.
* Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times.
* Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to make suggestions on Continuous Improvement within the business; expectations are around 4 a year. This responsibility forms part all employees' job description.
Key skills and Level of Experience;
* Experience of testing RF and Microwave Products including fault finding to component level
* Experience of alignment and test of hybrid electronic assemblies would be advantageous
* Technical qualification in a relevant subject and / or 1 year relevant experience within the electronics industry.
* Sound technical knowledge of RF and Microwave test techniques including fault finding to component level
* Ability to work as part of a team in a target driven environment under minimum supervision.
* Good manual dexterity
* Ability to work under a microscope
* Good Communication skills
* Computer literacy
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.