|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£35 - £40,000
Test Technician required by leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly test and repair of mechanical and analogue electronic products.
- Inspection and fault finding of analogue electronic products and final unit instruments.
- Fault finding to component level.
- Undertaking repairs to the required standard.
- Interpreting circuit diagrams, assembly and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Liaising with senior team members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of fault finding to component level of analogue electronic circuits.
- A background within a similar role, gained within an aerospace or manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Qualified to HNC Level or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.