|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 12:25|
£35 - £40,000
*Role is based in Gloucestershire, relocation assistance available*
Test Technician required by leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly test and repair of mechanical and analogue electronic products.
- Inspection and fault finding of analogue electronic products and final unit instruments.
- Fault finding to component level.
- Undertaking repairs to the required standard.
- Interpreting circuit diagrams, assembly and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Liaising with senior team members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of fault finding to component level of analogue electronic circuits.
- A background within a similar role, gained within an aerospace or manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Qualified to HNC Level or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assembly & Test Technician
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Assembly and Test Technician
£15 - £16.5 per hour
£14.85 - £19.41 per hour
£25500 - £32000 per annum
£16.61 - £22 per hour + 10% bonus