|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||£10.60 - £11.60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Agnieszka Potega|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 10:53|
Our client on the outskirts of Cwmbran is recruiting a Test Technician on a 4 week temp to perm position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful company.
Only candidates with a proven track record in electronics manufacture would be considered.
Background and experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in an electronics environment.
- Knowledge of electronic test and production.
- Good knowledge of circuit diagrams.
- Able to debug to component level.
- Knowledge of board and PC based test systems.
- PC literate.
- Linux software experience.
- Good soldering / Rework skills
- IPC 610 Trained
- Day to day product testing
- Product debug
- Recording test and fault data
- Assisting engineers with product development
- Assisting operators with product assembly and test
- Supporting Engineering with any related tasks
- General production duties (if required)
"May be asked to do other related tasks when needed"
- Willing to work shift pattern when production demands increase.
- Good team player.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Willing to participate in personnel development.
Hours of work: 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Hourly rate: £10.60- £11.60 depends on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's