Test Site Manager
- Job Reference: 00033146-1
- Date Posted: 29 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Halton
- Salary: £17.17 to £19.00 Per Hour
- Job Type: Contract
Test Site Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Halton Borough Council to appoint a Test Site Manager to their Outbreak Support Team.
3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
37 Hours - Full Time Position.
Two Locations – Widness, WA8 8DF. / Runcorn, WA7 5HA.
Rate of Pay - £17.17+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
*** Must Be Able to Start Immediately / Within 1 – 2 weeks Max ***
About the Role;
You will be acting as the Testing Site Lead to advise and ensure that plans are in place for the testing and can be effectively implemented.
- - Develop and promote strategies, policies and procedures, and action plans for testing to support the Councils response to Covid-19.
- Provide information to Council officers, members and partnerships on business matters relating to testing.
- Contribute to multidisciplinary and multiagency project teams.
- Undertake research to provide evidence for policy/strategy development or to support the testing function.
- Consult with service departments, partners, service users, residents and other stakeholders to support and inform the policy/strategy development for testing.
- Develop systems to monitor progress with the implementation of policies and strategies and their outcomes.
- Research and keep abreast of new and current legislation, guidance and policy development for testing and to report on their implications to the testing lead and Host Team.
- Develop partnership working, and when required, support the development and management of the Council’s strategic response to Covid-19.
Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
Reference contact details covering the last three years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
Market leading referrals of up to £500
Free DBS checks
Post Placement Aftercare
Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to and contact Dane on (phone number removed) as soon as possible