Test - Engineer Role
|Job Title:||Test - Engineer Role|
|Salary:||Excellent Package plus car|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||Joe Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 13:12|
THIS IS A TEST - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY: Engineering Assistant
Hourly rate/Salary: From £xx - £xx per hour
We are recruiting for catering assistants for a large contract catering site in Yate. We have two general assistant roles paying from £x to £x per hour based on experience and ability to prepare food.
This is an ideal position for somebody who is looking to work in the morning and early afternoons, then have the remainder of their day and evening to themselves.
- Quick start for the right candidate
- Perm contract
- The core working days will be Monday to Friday
- The shifts are mornings and afternoons from 7am-8pm mainly
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of basic engineering duties and welding preparation
- Assist during periods and occasionally sweeping up.
- Be hardworking, motivated, reliable and a real 'YES person’
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- To be committed to work-hard as part of our kitchen team
- To be able to work shifts which will include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Enhanced DBS Security Check essential. (We can process one if required)
- Previous Engineering experience essential
- Must have a passion for customer service
- Own transport would be useful
- Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of working environments.
- Benefits of being a worker e.g. Stars award scheme and the increased likelihood of permanent employment with the placement.
- Holiday Pay
- Recruitment checks for this role:
- Employment referencing with no gaps
- Enhanced DBS check essential. (We can process one if required)
If you are interested in applying for this position please upload a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £37 per hour
Supply Chain Customer Support Manager
Competitive salary, 15% bonus, company car and up to 33 days annual leave. G1
Up to £8.21 per annum
£220.31 per day worked offshore