|Salary||£14.85 - £19.41 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
Contractors required for electrical test engineering role at a thriving plasma technology business.
- PAYE £14.58 per hour / LTD £19.00ph / UMB £19.41ph
- Monday – Thursday 0800-1630
- Friday 0800-1300
- Paid overtime – x1.3 for weekday/Saturday AM, x2 for Saturday PM
About the job
- Deliver a fully functional tested product, strictly following the test procedures issued by the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Take ownership for product allocated to them and proactively seek resolution of issues as they arise
- Ensure test procedures are strictly and efficiently adhered to and that all documentation is fully completed and signed off in line with responsibility / accountability boundaries
- Ensuring all test documentation is completed and accurately supports test results
- Support initiatives to improve quality, Health & Safety, build / test cleanliness and 5S within the test department and associated areas
- Support the Team Leader and take the lead where appropriate to maintain a clean and safe working environment by ensuring the workplace is consistent with the company’s health and safety policy.
- May be required from time to time to visit customers sites to support install /commissioning of systems
- Time served electrical apprenticeship or City & Guilds part 3.
- Ideally qualified to HNC/HND level or equivalent (electrical).
- The ability to strictly follow test procedures and accurately report test results against established standards
- Capable of accurate and speedy diagnosis of faults to component level.
- Vacuum and R.F. experience would be beneficial.
- Understands quality and Health and Safety implications of test procedures.
- IT literate
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.