|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 15:15|
Do you have experience of Test Method Validation ( MSA / GR&R)
If so, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are working with an Oxfordshire based client and looking to recruit a Test Engineer.
This role is accountable to manage the preparation, verification and execution of tests to meet regulatory customer requirements.
You will ensure that the appropriate tests are planned, verified and results reported to agreed start and finish dates.
Key responsibilities -
- Test planning and communication - manage the provision of planning and feedback
- Test preparation - Lead the development of tests ensuring they are documented , risk assessed and validated using Measurement System Analysis ( MSA ) techniques
- Test reporting - Oversee testing to confirm that the protocol is being followed, GMP is being observed and that the testing will meet committed dates
Knowledge and skills required -
- Candidates applying will be highly computer literate including Word and Excel
- Test protocol and report technical / statistical writing skills ( Essential )
- Experince of mechanical / electrical test engineering ( Essential )
- Experince of CAD ( Desirable )
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level of equivalent in a technical discipline.
Candidates should also be an effective team player who is self-motivated, highly organised with great communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large global company who offer great salary and benefits packages.
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait... APPLY NOW