Temporary PA - Derby City Centre
|Job Title:||Temporary PA - Derby City Centre|
|Salary:||£10.54 - £10.85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Brittani Millington|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:12|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for an temporary PERSONAL ASSISTANT to start as soon as possible and is on going until the 31st May 2019. There is a possibility for the role to be extended further and you would be working for our fantastic education client based in Derby.The role would working as a key member of the business operations team. You would be working in a busy office working under the Academic Registrar. This is a demanding role working in a very fast paced environment.
Please note this is a temporary position candidates should either be able to start immediately or have a short notice period.
Pay Rate: £10.54-£10.85 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week-8.30am – 5.00pm (4.30pm on Friday) with an hour for lunch.
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport. There are bus stops just outside the site and the client offers free bus services which also run from the bus and train station, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
- Booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, clients and suppliers
- Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
- General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Diary Management
- Organising meetings
- Previous PA experience is essential
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- At least a Level C in GCSE (Or equivilant) Maths and English - must be included on CV
- High level of accuracy
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Adapt and manage own time effectively
- Coping with frequently changing priorities in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of initiative
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Interested to know more? If you feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. We encourage all applications to be made via the click apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PA (Temporary)- Derby City Centre
Part time Administrator - Derby City Centre
Up to £8.33 per hour
Senior Administrators (Part-Time) - Temp - Derby City Centre
£9.83 - £10.47 per hour
Senior Administrators x 10 (Temp) - Derby City Centre
£9.83 - £10.47 per annum
Temporary PA to Directors
£14.00 per hour