Temporary DBS Catering Assistants & Kitchen Porters
|Job Title:||Temporary DBS Catering Assistants & Kitchen Porters|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 14:37|
Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
Part time - this would be suitable for flexible and casual work to fit around your current needs and commitments.
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of Catering Assistants, Kitchen Porters, and General Assistants to support our clients within Derby and Derbyshire. Do you have a valid DBS on the updated service dated within the last 12 months to work with vulnerable adults & children? Even if you don’t have a DBS but looking for flexible work and you are experienced within the hospitality and catering sector, then we want to hear from you!
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends and great pay rates! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
You can choose your working rota each week, but dependant on what you choose to work the working hours will vary from site to site, majority of the timings will be day time shift patterns i.e 9am till 2pm. working Monday to Friday. However there needs to be flexibility within this as it can include working a little later in the evening i.e 10am till 6pm or weekend shifts but still around the same working hours.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, we’ll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, schools and care homes, restaurants, gastro pubs and hotels, I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs!
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- Great way to develop existing skills and develop new ones
- Perfect to fit around current commitments and needs
- Flexibility in your working environment
- Flexibility in your working days and time
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Never earn less than £7.83 p/h regardless of your age
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Putting away deliveries.
- Assist with the basic preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cooking nutritious food within requirements
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Possibility of serving food
- Possibility of till operation
- Previous experience within the hospitality and catering sector, ideally 2 years experience
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: Flexible Hours, Holiday Pay, Pension
Kitchen Assistant with child DBS
£9.00 per hour, Benefits: quick start
School Kitchen Assistants
£7.83 - £8.00 per hour
Catering Assistants x 18
£8.50 - £8.75 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay, Flexible Working
Kitchen Porter - Contract Catering - Aldermaston
8.30 per hour