Temporary Assistant Accountant
- Job Reference: 00019361-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Glenrothes, Fife
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you part-qualified ACCA or CIMA and looking for a challenge? Do you want to gain critical exposure in financial accounting, including audit and statutory reporting? If so, this temporary contract role as an Assistant Accountant based in Glenrothes could be your next career move.
You'll be earning a competitive salary and joining a well-established organisation, based in Fife. This role comes with great benefits and offers fantastic future career progression.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week as their Assistant Accountant:
● Assisted with the preparation of month-end accounts to specific deadlines
● Accurately prepared and reconciled monthly balance sheets and addressed any issues
● Maintained a purchase ledger and a fixed-assets register
● Assisted with ad hoc reporting and ensured the availability of accurate data when required
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate for this Glenrothes-based Assistant Accountant role would be a Part-Qual ACCA or CIMA studier or stopped studier and have experience working in the private sector. Manufacturing experience is also desirable. They would have excellent attention to detail and impressive interpersonal skills.
If you think you have the enthusiasm, ambition and determination, you could be earning an excellent salary while building a fantastic finance career.
For more information on this Assistant Accountant role in Glenrothes, call us today or click to apply.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age