Temporary Agency DBS Chefs needed in Derby & Derbyshire
Full and Part time roles available: £10 - £13ph - dependant of chef position
Are you an experienced chef, looking for a role with flexibility and fantastic pay rates? We're looking for Chefs with a passion for all things food.
If you are looking to work within schools and care homes, you will require an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months which allows you to work within all schools, and care homes.
With flexible shifts and clients located close to public transport links, making it so much easier to get to and from work, the ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food. If you drive, even better, as this will open up so many more vacancies to you.
You Pick, you manage your availability. Working hours do vary depending on the client, but you can choose whatever is more suitable to you. The more flexible you are, the more roles will become available to you.
The working environment:
We will place you wherever you're comfortable. Different sites have different environments, whether they are pubs, contract catering sites, events etc. so there are plenty of options to suit whatever it is you may be looking for.
The ideal candidates will be working within a team, ensuring jobs are completed, putting away deliveries and managing food orders, depending on the role. You will be assisting with the preparation of food and all other areas of the kitchen. Our roles have so much variety, from cooking nutritious food within the client's requirements, to serving food or operating tills. We're looking for Chefs who can adhere to all health and safety requirements, and can adapt to any enviroments, along with providing excellent service.
* Weekly pay.
* Flexibility in your working days and time.
* Blue arrow app and portal to update your availability, so we find roles to suit your needs
* Dedicated consultant.
* Flexibility in your working environment.
* Access to high street discounts.
* Company pension scheme.
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
Requirements and skills:
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate dated within the last 3 years and an in date Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months, ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through both of these at a cost if needed)
* Previous experience as a chef
* Chef whites, knives, chef shoes
* Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
* Great communication and team work skills
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
APPLY NOW if you think this is everything you've been looking for.