|Salary||£7.83 - £8.21 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Working Days- Monday - Friday
Hours: 25-34 hours per week (half day on a Friday)
Dates: 2nd April until 7th June 2019
Pay Rate: £8.21
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed to the required standard.
- Ensure Facilities maintenance tasks and quotation reports are completed on time and accurately.
- Report all accidents to the line manager to comply with Health and Safety
- Responsible for handling customer requests and delegating requests to the relevant manager.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential
- Computer literature with good administration skills
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Knowledge of the maintenance industry would be advantageous.
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies 2018
- The chance to develop your skills and experience and take your career in many different directions