Principal Civil Engineer - Central London
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer - Central London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 11:06|
The RGB Civil Engineering recruitment have started representing a well-established London Structural Engineering consultancy in their search for a Principal Civil Engineer to be one of their next future leaders of the business and; start, lead and grow their new Civil Engineering division.
This company has been operating within the industry for more than 3 years, they have rapidly expanded and already have 3 offices across the UK & 1 international office. The company bas 50 plus members across all office, their London office holding majority at 40+ Engineers. This is due to the two founding directors of the business, have a built a solid presence within the industry and have worked together for more than 20 years. This engineering consultancy has been successfully operating within this current engineering climate, they foresee future growth and strongly feel that establishing an in-house Civil Engineering team would be a major contributing factor to the business' success.
Despite only been operating within the industry for a short amount of time, they have already been nominated as finalists for the NCE top 100 Companies. The company works on a diverse portfolio of projects, some examples include; The Greenwich Peninsula, large scale urban regeneration development in London providing 1000 new homes, new headquarters for Dubai authorities and various others.
The company adopts a young, social and healthy working environment, providing a proactive training scheme and regular incentives throughout the year.
Requirements for the role:
- This company requires a technically capable Principal Civil Engineer, who has an extensive number of years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- As a Principal Civil Engineer, key responsibilities would involve leading on projects and a small team of Civil Engineers
- Capable of attending site & design meetings, demonstrating effective communication skills when representing the business at meetings
- Proficiency in using the following software; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and AutoTrack
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 AND S106
- Confident in working on projects from concept throughout to completion.
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Principal Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network or email.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Civil Engineer - Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Principal Civil Engineer
£50000 - £57000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil CAD Technician - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Civil 3D Technician - Central London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum