Telesales/Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Telesales/Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||£16500 - £18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharaz Mohamed|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 15:06|
Your new company
A leading food service supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfordshire and the South of England. A family feel environment where you will grow develop within the company.
Your new role as a Customer Service Representative
• To manage a territory of existing customers, a long side the external representative.
• Each day work through a call list of customers, within a timely and orderly manner.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with customer queries and order requirements.
• Process orders accurately, with a detail to the promotions, pricing and stock availability and specials.
• To complete pricing forms for new products ordered by customers.
• Participate in company Ra Ra's with suppliers and actively promote their products.
• Promote monthly promotions and assist in selling through discontinued and short dated product lines.
• Actively review non-buyers and ensure effective communication to customer administration.
• Liaise with Good Inwards, Transport and Customer Care.
• Ensure first order to customer is telephoned in a timely manner.
To succeed in the role
• Ensure that the Company Regulations and Procedures are implemented.
• All out bound calls are completed in a timely manner.
• Customer complaints are handled with the Company's/Customer Care correct procedure.
• Upsell at every opportunity to Customers.
• Participate in promoting promotions and Ra Ra days.
• Highlight non buyers and any potential loss business.
• React timely on new leads.
• Ensure orders are processed accurately.
• Communicate essential information to the Management.
Whether you are a CSR, customer advisor, customer service representative, sales advisor I would love to speak to you so please apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's