Telesales Executive/Business Development Executive
- Job Reference: 00030788-1
- Date Posted: 7 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wigan, Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Title: Telesales Executive/Business Development Executive
Location: North West (home working due to COVID-19)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My Client is the market leader in providing telecoms solutions for call centres throughout the UK. They are looking for a hungry telesales / new business person to join there rapidly growing sales division.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 month telesales experience that they can demonstrate in the interview, experience selling IT and Telecoms services is advantageous but not essential.
It is essential that you are a highly organised individual that sets personal goals to achieve the company sales targets, while also setting and achieving your own targets for self-development and growth. Being self-motivated is a key aspect of the role as the right person will want to grow a large account base from the data that we provide and must be experienced at actively negotiating business opportunities.
Once an account base has been developed the ability to sustain strong customer relationships is fundamental to the position and will be nurtured via proactive telesales calls to your customer base and having regular touch points, in order for you to be the go to person in our industry for sales.
* Proactively calling potential customers to develop them into spending accounts by effectively utilising your time.
* Promote & sell the company’s range of products & services by contacting key personnel within the supplied customer base via telesales calls.
* Databases will be supplied via our CRM system, which must be kept up to date, and staff will also be expected to source their own leads and to diary their own calls & collate relevant information through our CRM system and also to ensure the CRM system is up to date with customers current details.
If you think you would be suitable for the role or please apply, or for any more information give me a call on (phone number removed) or email for a confidential conversation
Barton & Graham acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Barton & Graham is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone