|Job Title:||Telephony-Business Support|
|Salary:||£9.73 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 12:49|
Pay Rate: £9.73 Per Hour
Length: 6 Months Contract
Join our client and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
Join our client and you'll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 5:00pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Resolve incoming Branch queries received via telephone in an accurate and timely manner adhering to set SLA's
- Manage own work load and action new work in daily whilst progression Work in Progress and supporting your peers
- Ensure you meet the set telephone call answering standards set out by the business as 80% of your day will be taking incoming calls and logging cases on our internal database
- Communicate professionally with customers and colleagues either by email or telephone to clearly communicate query outcomes / resolution - Professional telephone manner required at all times
- Excellent communication skills required for role
- Build strong relationships with Branch colleagues and 3rd party suppliers
- Use training material provided to fully understand our Branch retail service and the service we provide our retail colleagues, ensuring their daily cash needs are met and our customers are served daily for their cash requirements
- Build relationships with 3rd party cash suppliers and escalate any concerns as appropriate ensuring SLA's are adhered
- Once full trained, you will be required to understand our clients cash accounting and reconciliation model to ensure accurate accounting entries are passed when resolving queries
- Work as part of a team and support your peers as and when required depending on work plan / volumes
- Ensure that all work completed adheres to "one best way" and "quality" standards as per our policies, procedures and process maps
- Ensure that customer impact / risk is reflected through all work completed and help to champion a customer centric culture within the team whilst adhering to our Group Values and Behaviours
- Ensure that all legislative and regulatory requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaints handling policy
- Champion and encourage initiatives in the team such as continuous improvement and delivering excellence
- Support flow leader to ensure that workflow, SLA adherence, quality standards and an operations excellence culture are maintained within the team
- Take personal responsibility to drive your own performance and highlight and issues and concerns in advance
- Excellent Communication skills required as bulk of your work will involve taking incoming calls from our Branch network in England and Wales and resolving their Cash related queries
- Previous Telephony experience required
- Able to build strong relationships with our 3rd party suppliers who you will be liaising with daily to support our Branch queries
- Able to manage own workload and work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative working
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client is committed to a values-led, inclusive culture which means their colleagues work together to achieve the best results for their customers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's