- Job Reference: 00027034-1
- Date Posted: 12 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £17,000 to £23,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a talented Telemarketing Executive to join our marketing team as the business enters an exciting phase.
This person will work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to create leads and appointments via the telephone, utilising new and existing data generated from marketing activities and market research. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele providing the best possible journey from lead to first appointment.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and energetic.
* Make outgoing calls to sell products and services
* Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to generate leads.
* Ask questions to understand the customer’s requirements
* Record and/or update the customer’s personal information accurately in the CRM system
* Keep records of all calls and record useful information using the internal systems in line with GDPR
* Cleanse existing data inline with GDPR to ensure a healthy database
Formal training will be provided.
* Good verbal communication skills – especially via the telephone
* Confident with data entry to ensure accurate data capture and tracking
* Educated to minimum GCSE or equivalent
* IT Competent
* Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
About Silver Lining
Silver Lining are a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We are a tight-knit business with big goals, a fun, supportive team keen to develop and progress our employees. We take our corporate social responsibility seriously and support numerous charities with community events, free services and fundraising drives – which we actively encourage our employees to participate in.
* On-site parking
* 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
* Pension scheme
* Bonus and commission scheme
* 1 day paid leave for charity work
* £20pm per person team budget
We are a Covid-19 Secure workplace and operate from home where we can in line with government guidance. Initial training for this position will be office based for 1 month, working from home thereafter and then returning to the office when restrictions are lifted