|Salary||£21000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales, Miscellaneous|
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- 21 Days holidays + Bank Holidays + Christmas
- Incentives such as TV's, mobile phones, days out and holidays abroad
- Hit your target and go home early
- No working on weekends or Bank Holidays
- Free parking within the immediate vicinity
- Dedicated training and support
- Career development and progression
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
As a Telemarketing Executive your main responsibility will be to telephone organisations to gather key personnel information with the objective of booking appointments with Managing Directors/Business Owners for the Field Sales Executives.
You will be making outbound calls, which have been pre-qualified, to talk to senior decision makers about their phone systems.
Requirements to join this award winning company as a Telemarketing Executive
- Confident, outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Determined, target-focused, results-driven and resilient nature
- Persuasive and engaging communicator that listens well and builds rapport
- IT literate and competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in hospitality, customer service, sales or performing arts will be advantageous
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a Telemarketing Executive simply click the apply button and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.