Tecnical Services Manager
|Job Title:||Tecnical Services Manager|
|Salary:||€50000 - €55000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2019 20:38|
Sodexo are recruiting for a Technical Services Manager for our drinks manufacturing site in Dublin. The successful candidate would have a proven track record in building services and plant engineering.
Reporting into the Account Manager, you will be required to have experience in the Facilities Management industry, as well as asset maintenance planning software systems, managing a team of engineers, engineering compliance delivery as well as fantastic leadership skills and strong client relationship experience.
This role has a salary from €50,000 to €55,000 dependant on experience with an array of benefits attached including bonus, a flexible benefits fund, retailer discount schemes, annual leave and pension. This is a Monday to Friday role.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Responsible for the operational management of building and engineering services for Sodexo Technical Services and for management of the site, including staff management.
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems
- Working with the Sodexo Energy Manager and Design and Build Contractor developing, implementing and managing energy polices for the site. Management operation and implementation of the permit to Work system and Safe Systems at work.
- Ensuring the design and build installation and services comply in accordance with legislative, statutory, HTM requirements and service requirements.
- Commercial and Quality Management of the operational element of the contract, including management of the Performance Monitoring systems and to ensure Contract and Commercial Compliance.
- The cost-effective delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance Service. Achieved by site visits, liaison with the Design and Build Contractor and use of Project Agreement Schedules.
- Overall responsibility for the Management, Implementation and monitoring of the Permit to Work System.
- Ensure plant is installed to ensure compliance with our obligations and operated to its optimum efficiency
- Maintain IIP standards in line with accreditation and preparation for reassessment.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Management qualification (ILM, CMI, DMS, NVQ)
- Experience in building services and plant engineering
- Experience in maintenance technical issues
- Experience in water hygiene regulations
- Awareness of CDM Regulations
- Proven experience of managing a maintenance team and achieving SLA’s
- Qualified to authorise the switching of LV equipment
- Qualified to authorise work on Pres-sure systems
- Qualified to authorise work on medical gas systems
- Appreciation of RA techniques as applied to estates activity
- Qualified to authorise work on steriliser and de-contamination equipment
- CDM Professional Training
- Demonstrating maturity in working with multi-discipline trade groups
- Good understanding of Building management systems.
- H&S certificate
- Qualified to authorise work POL systems
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Services Manager
£27000 - £30000
Regional Services Manager
Midlands - No Fixed Place of Work
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
£23,000 - £25,500