- Job Reference: 00018624-1
- Date Posted: 8 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £21,658 to £23,135
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team as Digital Trainers. As a the Digital Trainer you will be responsible for the delivery of focused digital skills training to those individuals requiring additional support to help them make the most of online job searching, online job applications and ‘remote’ interviews.
The role will be fast paced delivery with individuals joining a schedule of appropriate bite sized themed sessions, in a ‘Learn and Go’ delivery approach, either in small groups or on 121 basis, with the objective of increasing digital competency and confidence.
Our ideal candidate will be able to facilitate ‘remote delivery’ using a range of digital technologies and platforms and must be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Meet personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures by delivering high quality training provision to customers, employees and stakeholders, both remotely and face to face.
* Work collaboratively with operational teams to offer high impact digital training solutions to meet a range of customer needs (including, Skills Assessments; How to sessions; Making the most of, and other relevant activities).
* Facilitate ‘remote delivery’ using a range of digital technologies and platforms.
* Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop interventions which meet customer requirements.
* Accountable for meeting targets, which will include delivering an agreed number of sessions per week / month.
* Support Employment Advisers and other appropriate stakeholders with customer action plans to support the customer progress towards suitable and sustainable employment.
* Design, develop and host appropriate ‘train-the-trainer’ sessions for internal subject matter experts which will be delivered remotely or face to face.
Skills and Experience
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
* Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies.
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Award in Education and training level 3 (Formerly PTLLS) or certificate in Education and Training level 4 (formerly CTLLS).
* Full driving licence
Salary: £21,658 - £23,135 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Bristol - This role will be delivered remotely.
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 22 September 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)