|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Darren Micheal|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 14:12|
- The use of both manual and automated test equipment and instruments.
- Handling and loading of chips/bars/wafers
- Loading and unloading of high temperature ovens
- Use of microscopes.
- Alignment of optical components
- The use of computer management system (MS Office, plus inhouse systems)
- Perform analysis of data
- Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing.
- Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions.
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- To achieve standard yields and cycle times.
- Able to liaise with manager, coordinators, process/equipment engineers, and other work areas.
- Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products.
- Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures.
The hours of work are 12 hour shift patterns (4 days on and 4 days off):
2 Days (7am - 7pm)
2 Nights (7pm - 7am)
The role will incur a yearly shift allowance.
Our client offer excellent benefits including private medical ,pension, shopping discounts and much more.
Due to the remote location, own transport is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.62 per hour
£20800 - £27040 per annum
£25 - £30 per hour
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£25000 per annum