|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- The use of both manual and automated test equipment and instruments.
- Handling and loading of chips/bars/wafers
- Loading and unloading of high temperature ovens
- Use of microscopes.
- Alignment of optical components
- The use of computer management system (MS Office, plus inhouse systems)
- Perform analysis of data
- Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing.
- Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions.
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- To achieve standard yields and cycle times.
- Able to liaise with manager, coordinators, process/equipment engineers, and other work areas.
- Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products.
- Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures.
The hours of work are 12 hour shift patterns (4 days on and 4 days off):
2 Days (7am - 7pm)
2 Nights (7pm - 7am)
The role will incur a yearly shift allowance.
Our client offer excellent benefits including private medical ,pension, shopping discounts and much more.
Due to the remote location, own transport is essential.