Technical System Reporter
|Job Title:||Technical System Reporter|
|Salary:||£12 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Jurowska-Kotynia|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 16:52|
Acorn Recruitment is working in conjunction with a prestigious client and looking to recruit a Technical System Reporter for a Deeside area.
The role is approx. 9 months with ASAP starts and it is paid £12per hour.
The successful candidate will have:
· Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
· Determined and decisive
· Use own initiative to resolve the problem and implement new solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Great team-worker always willing to help and provide training if required
· Excel spreadsheets -Advanced skills with an ability to use function and macros and is able to manipulate data.
· Knowledge of and usage of Gsuite to manipulate data
· SAP HR knowledge & experience preferable in particular in the report writing area
· Microsoft Word
· Access Database experience with ability to build/maintain future database solutions would be advantageous
· Produce Monthly and Weekly Reports from SAP to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLAs
· Support RO Projects reports requirements.
· LSMWs - Automatic system uploads to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLAs
· Manage internal and external customer queries
· Third Party Payments Database
· Support continuous improvement activities
· Maintain / Create Access Databases as and when required
· Support/ Implement Process Flow/ RACM Project
· Mail Merge Documents - Letters to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence.
· Data Quality Audits/ Reviews - support Reward Operations with data quality issues and assist in setting up audit reports/ reviews to ensure data integrity
· Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance
Please contact Acorn directly on 01978 266299 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's