Technical Support Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Support Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bentley|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 13:34|
- To provide technical and commercial support to customers.
- This will include aiding in solving technical issues and the resolution of complaints, calculating material quantities, producing schedules / quotations and creating CAD drawings.
- Provide information to customers,
- Team working and support.
- Occasional site visits will be required.
- Ideally the candidate will have technical knowledge of traditional construction ( blockwork)
- Experience working for a building materials manufacturer
- An understanding of building materials
- General IT skills are required.
- A qualification and experience in use of CAD would be beneficial due to the need to produce technical details and illustrations.
- Project management experience
Alternatively please email your CV and covering letter to Natalie.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Support Coordinator
Up to £40,000 depending on experience + bonus + Pension + Company car
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum