Technical support manager
|Job Title:||Technical support manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 16:06|
* Provide a customer-focused technical support function.
* Work with FLCs, Surgeon General's Department, suppliers and research bodies to identify and develop affordable products to meet the customers' requirements.
* Manage the technical support and data relating to the introduction to service and through life support of equipment and consumables.
* Provide the Medical, Dental and Veterinary technical competency to advise on product modifications, manage safety cases and safety issues.
* Maintain equipment and consumable technical product details within Msys.PDM.
* Produce and maintain user documents (AESPs) for medical, dental and veterinary equipment.
* Provide equipment technical support and advice to customer technical teams.
* Manage the training programme for new equipment introductions.
* Manage the repair and calibration of equipment, some of which are medical, dental and veterinary equipment in inventory.
* Visit Suppliers and relevant Industry Meetings and Exhibitions to maintain and enhance equipment and consumables product knowledge.
* Hold formal qualifications at a minimum of HNC electrical and electronic engineering supported by experience
* Useful will be a background in medical equipment engineering that has been developed over a number of years across a diverse range of medical equipment technology.
* Applicants would be expected to be a member of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM holding either Eng. Tech or I.Eng status) or work towards. Knowledge of MOD through life support processes and policy would be an advantage.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Support Engineer
£18000 - £30000 per annum
£40000 - £45000
Technical Services Manager (Hard FM)
Band 7, £33,000 to £44,000 depending on experience + extra top ups
£22000 - £25000 per annum