|Salary||£24500 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
This a full time, permanent opportunity with a salary of £24,500, based in Redditch, plus additional overtime.
Must be able to drive due to location.
Duties will include:
• To complete the initial diagnosis of all incidents and either resolve to the customers satisfaction using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes.
• To fulfil standard requests using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes
• To manage incidents, requests and problems in line with the incident management, request fulfilment and problem management processes and local procedures.
• Update records throughout all stages of all processes so customers and colleagues can view the latest information at any time.
• Proactively keep customers informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and messenger tools.
• To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, assets, licences and other aspects of IT service management.
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years' experience in help/service desk environment
• Working knowledge of databases, SQL, crystal reports,
• Very high level of analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Familiar with Windows platforms (7, 8,10) Windows Server 2008/2012, Terminal Services
• Microsoft certified preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL – preferred not essential)
• Crystal Reports (preferred not essential)
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.