|Job Title:||Technical Support|
|Salary:||£11.43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jess Moreton|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 09:07|
Monday – Friday
37 hours Per Week
£11.43 Per Hour
Contract until 31st December
Pertemps are recruiting 2 technical support assistants for their contract client based in Bangor. There are currently 2 positions, one required a basic welsh speaking candidate and the other candidate must be able to communicate and understand written welsh language.
To support the Permitting Service with the delivery of high level administrative duties associated with the permitting process and other supporting activities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Plan workload to ensure that the logging and processing of species licences is completed within legislative deadlines.
• Support applicants with pre-application advice for various sites and species.
• Identify opportunities for changes to process and guidance needed to deliver efficient and effective permitting service, and assist on co-ordinating the change as required.
• Undertake simple permitting activities including, but not limited to, processing admin amendment requests, transfers and withdrawals of applications.
• Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure good understanding and the efficient delivery of the permitting process.
• Ensure that all relevant documentation is stored appropriately within the organisational document management systems.
Key Job Qualifications or Knowledge:
• Ability to work within a team, the ability to establish and maintain networks, and the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and persuasively, both orally and in writing
• Excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to meet targets and work to deadlines
• The ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, intranet and internet in a Windows environment
• Strong customer focused approach to delivery
• A basic knowledge of UK and European legislation relating to protected species and species ecology (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's