|Job Title:||Technical Support|
|Salary:||£9.68 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Moreton|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 15:45|
Monday – Friday
£9.68 P/H (weekly Pay)
37 Hours per week
Contract till the end of March 2020
To support the permitting service with the delivery of administrative duties associated with the permitting process and other supporting activities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Deliver permitting administration activities as directed by the Permitting Team Leaders and Permitting Service Manager.
• Undertake simple permitting activities including, but not limited to, processing admin variations, amendments, renewals transfers and surrenders of applications where appropriate.
• Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure good understanding and the efficient delivery of the permitting process.
• Support the delivery of records management within the permitting service.
• Undertake general administrative activities across the permitting service.
• Assist with data entry and interpretation from relevant IT systems.
Key Job Qualifications or Knowledge:
• Working within a team
• Delivering results to timescales
• Ability to manage your own workload
• Good communication skills and the ability to operate across an internal network of staff
• Experience of software packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, Database
What you will do
• You will provide a range of administrative or business support that provides information and supports the activities of the function.
• You will gather, collect, check, validate and accurately record data for the use by others.
• You will undertake work and tasks that has the potential to impact on third parties if inaccurate or incorrect.
• You will follow an agreed plan of work, prioritising tasks when appropriate.
• You will resolve problems that arise by applying initiative and judgement.
• You will take responsibility for the safe and effective use of equipment and information.
• You will provide guidance to new or temporary employees.
If you are interested in this position please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565 Pertemps Wrexham
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's