Technical Services Director
|Job Title:||Technical Services Director|
|Location:||Home Based with travel|
|Salary:||£competitive dependent on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pendlebury|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 17:28|
Are you an experienced technical professional? Do you excel in building client relationships? Are you an excellent influencer with the ability to network with country and site teams?
Do you have proven experience of asset management and putting engineering systems/processes in place?
If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you to join Sodexo as a Technical Services Director.
You will need to be a strong leader, have proven experience of building professional relationships and be confident in setting and executing strategies.
You will be responsible for 10 existing sites (plus new acquired sites) across the UK, ROI, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Switzerland.
If you have experience of start-up, mobilisations, have worked within pharma or have worked internationally this would be advantageous however, is not essential.
Please note European travel will be required, you can expect to be away from home 1-2 nights per week.
£competitive dependent on experience
25 days holiday, flex fund, bonus, car allowanceMain responsibilities
- Support the sustainable profit contribution of the region including management of working capital, profit and loss, balance sheet and asset management
- Pioneer the use of best-practice account management throughout the region to ensure achievement against all contractual business plans
- Develop a competent in country operational team to deliver consistent service delivery by ensuring effective leadership of all business activity
- Ensuring that all aspects of the business are conducted in accordance with all relevant statutory requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Engage with strategic clients on a routine basis and lead by example in providing excellence in con-tract/relationship management
- Establish internal and industry networks to ensure continuous improvement and to provide insight through the effective use of market data and operational delivery techniques
- Manage relationships and key interfaces with the client and the clients' key decision makers
- Professional Engineer (qualification not essential)
- Experience of deploying standard processes and systems across different geographies.
- Experience in Engineering Maintenance techniques and performance measurement
- Experience in Project Management techniques across full project lifecycle
- Extensive experience of having operated successfully at a senior technical level within an outsourced B2B environment and/or industry related environment
- Experience of working in critical environments ideally with experience in Life Sciences or manufacturing
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client needs and price products/services accordingly
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients
- Proven experience in identifying and selling new business
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- High standards of numeracy and written communication
- Other European languages are advantageous
- International/Multi Country/Region experience
- Experience of working with multinational teams specifically across Europe.
- Validation of equipment and systems within Regulated environments
- Representative and active involvement on Industry bodies
- Proven engineering experience of working in a pharmaceutical/GxP environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31400 - £34400 per annum
Static Building Services Engineer
£35000 - £37000 per annum
Head Of Hard Services
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Building Services Engineer - £35/37k
£35000 - £37000 per annum
Technical Process Lead
£38250 - £48000 per annum