|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Evans|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 11:58|
The main purpose of this position is being responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Negotiating sales and contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Flexibility to travel - including possession of a valid UK Driving licence.
Skills and qualifications
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
My client is offering a salary between £30,000- £35,000 with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Company car, company laptop and mobile phone.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply! Or call 01283 512225 and ask for Charlotte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 per annum
Sales Support Inbound
£16009 - £17000 per annum
Dealership Sales Administrator
£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension, Holidays
Hire and Sales Coordinator
£22000 - £25000 per annum