Technical Sales Graduate
- Job Reference: 00038568-1
- Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Our Manufacturing client are looking to recruit a Graduate Technical Sales person for their Head Office in Trafford Park.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and solutions-focused with the ability to cope and produce results in demanding situations. You must be confident in prospecting and closing clients and possess excellent spoken and written communication skills. Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales role.
As our technically and commercially aware Business Developer, strong interpersonal skills are crucial and you must be highly capable of influencing clients.
The ability to understand detailed and technical information is imperative, so it would be great if you have a degree within a technical discipline, although this is not essential.
Ideally you will have a full, clean driving licence with the flexibility and willingness to travel when required (post COVID-19), and if you possess any language skills, even better!
* Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients
* Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
* Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions
* Identify and resolve client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future
* Work with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met
* Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
* Making technical presentations, webinars etc..
* Technical/engineering background preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong organisational skills
The basic salary is dependent on experience. Potential to earn in excess of £30K.
Please send your CV in the first instance