|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Company car, phone, laptop, bonus, generous holiday allowance||Sector||Sales|
Do you have extensive knowledge and metal cutting tools?
Can you use this to drive sales?
Could you thrive in a field based sales role?
We have an urgent need for a technical sales engineer specialising in metal cutting tools. In this role you will be:
- Managing an existing portfolio of around 60 key accounts
- Providing technical advice and support, generating sales opportunities
- Building strong business relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Analysing market trends to understand customer performance, demonstrating how we can add value
- Have completed a relevant engineer apprenticeship/qualification
- Possess good all round metal working knowledge, with strong knowledge of conventional and CNC machining
- Have sound industry experience
- Be end user focussed
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Competitve salary to £40k DOE plus commission
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Full training provided
- Health insurance