|Salary||£50000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Central London (with monthly travel to Norwich)
£50,000 per anum
Network HR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded Insurance business seeking a Technical Learning Partner to join them on site in Central London. This appointment will see you travel to Norwich when necessary so please consider this when applying.
The post-holder will become the business's subject matter expert for all technical learning initiatives, delivering the very best physical and e-learning programmes for the workforce. In alignment with the People Growth & Learning Strategy, the post-holder will design, curate and deliver blended learning programmes and pathways as required.
As a Technical Learning Partner your responsibilities will be as follows;
• Supporting technical, process and system training requirements across the whole organisation not just IT
• Carrying our diagnostics / analysis to determine technical training needs
• Designing and implementing learning solutions and training plans
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the training programmes to ensure they are kept up to date and highly efficient
• Proactively identify and propose solutions in line with emerging business needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior experience working within Insurance, professional or financial services
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Finance and Expense management systems and Insurance and Underwriting systems
• Ability to present in front of large groups
• Naturally engaging and energetic character able to build strong working relationships across a range of levels
This position will suit either a HR / L&D specialist who has gravitated towards tech or an IT professional who has exposure to training and is seeking to develop further down that route.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch directly on 0121 450 5030, asking for Selina Cinar or simply apply below to be considered for this vacancy.