|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
RGB Network are recruiting for an experienced interiors/refurbishment Technical lead for a thriving commercial interiors studio in North London.
- Salary – up to £60,000 PA (for right candidate)
- Fantastic Health & Dental Care benefit
- Annual Bonus
- Regular Social events
- Amazing studio with great facilities, outside space for breakouts
You should ideally have –
- A high level of Revit ( training provided for new users)
- The ability to lead the technical delivery of a variety of projects up to 350k sq ft
- Guiding wider design team and drawing/specification/NBS production.
- A high level of understanding of how design led interiors projects are delivered.
- Experience of working on site with main contractors and sub-contractors.
Criterial for technical position –
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical lead role, ideally 10+
- The ability and skills to mentor staff in improving technical capability with a Commercial office Interior design background,
- Working knowledge of BIM project delivery is preferred not mandatory.
- Able to form part of a production delivery group to drive quality and efficiency.
- Stage 4 experience
- Pitching and winning work as a technical lead forms part of responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk