|Salary||Up to £20,000 depending on experience||Sector||IT & Telecoms, Building & Construction|
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Helpdesk Co-ordinator to co-ordinate the integrated helpdesk at The County Hospital, Hereford ensuring user requests are recorded, allocated and monitored to completion in accordance with contractual obligations and the relevant policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Estates Manager, you’ll maintain and update the helpdesk systems and the provision of management information, reports and statistical analysis, ensuring sufficient data is captured to enable a response to be provided.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, predominately Monday – Friday, but flexibility will be required
- Respond to incoming Helpdesk enquiries and requests (calls/emails) ensuring an appropriate and professional response is provided at all times
- Accurately record each request requiring a service response, ensuring sufficient data is captured to enable a response to be provided and monitoring each task to completion
- Ensuring that resource allocation in accordance with competencies and discipline
- Monitoring of requests to include timely escalation of potential and actual breach of target response times
- Co-ordination of labour alongside the supervisor in relation to incoming reactive works and pre-planned tasks
- Respond to emergency alerts, adhering to the relevant procedure for resource allocation and ensuring accuracy of data recorded on the helpdesk system
- Provision of management information and performance reports as required
- Reporting monthly statistical data for reports and monthly billing
- Liaise with the Sodexo Operational Teams, Project Team and sub-contractors
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications and working relationships
- Updating and maintaining Access not Granted Tracker and issuing to client
- Technical administration of various documentation, CAD, MS Office.
- Articulate and confident communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working within the changing needs of the business
- Proficiency to multitask and prioritise workloads
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.