|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
This role will cover the areas of Cardiff, Bristol and Exeter.
Cromwell has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer(VMI) to provide field based mechanical and technical support and network administration to customers.
The key goal in this role is to ensure the smooth operation of customers’ industrial vending machines solutions along with the communication networks in order to provide customer satisfaction.
Cromwell is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations products in Europe offering the widest choices to all industries, professions and trades. Operating from its Head Office and Global Distribution Centre based in Leicester, Cromwell has 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International. Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W.Grainger Inc North Americas leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products (MRO) with operations also in Asia , Europe and Latin America.
- Maintaining new and used Vending Machines (VMI), systems and infrastructure.
- Provide field based support to customers in maintaining the VMI product range.
- Attending customer sites to perform proactive and preventative maintenance support tasks, for hardware and software.
- Guaranteeing that transactional data backups to the VMI products are maintained by multiple networking solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a field based maintenance support role, requiring mechanical, electrical and IT skills.
- Have practical skills and able to utilise basic hand and power tools.
- Excellent IT skills for all aspects of VMI solutions
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Installation of software and hardware equipment
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Willingness to travel
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary plus you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area. Along with a competitive salary you will also receive a company van, generous holiday allowance, laptop, discount on products and many other perks.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.