|Job Title:||Technical Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-03-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anna Page|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 13:19|
We are very excited to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced Technical Engineer to join a growing sales team within the Metal Working area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth.
Your new role
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop Metal Working (Group 100) products for individual customers
- Promoting relevant Metal Working promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Working collaboratively with the Cromwell sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our Metal Working (Group 100) sales
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within the Metal Working/Cutting Tools industry
- Being end user focused
- Good all round Metal Working knowledge with focused expertise in one of the key product areas: Conventional and CNC Machining, Drilling, Milling, Turning, Tapping, Grinding
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous B2B field sales experience
- Valid UK driving license
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary and you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
About the organisation
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £30000 per annum
£Competitive + Bonus
Technical CS Engineer
£22000 - £25000 per annum