- Job Reference: 00003276-1
- Date Posted: 14 March 2020
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
The Technical Enabler role requires an individual who is keen to learn about new technologies and work to help delivery technical capabilities that will both be used directly on customer projects (commissons) and also for the improvements of technical/business operation.
Within Vivace there is a need for a Technical Enabler with the following responsibilities:
• Working with a Technical Lead to help shape new commissions – helping to identify technical options and steering associated technical decisions
• Supporting the technical delivery of commissions; often working with technical experts from within the Vivace Community
• Engaging with technical SMEs within the customer and Vivace communities
• Preparing and providing key technical documentation with support from a Technical Lead and a Commission Delivery Lead
• Working with the Commission Delivery Leads to identify and eliminate technical blockers
• Close down commissions and conduct information, configuration and knowledge management activities.
• Supporting the Vivace AWS Development Environments
• Creating prototypes for commissions
• Supporting internal technical commissions
Full time/Part time or flexible working arrangements will be considered for the right candidate.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• Qualified to at least University Honours Degree or equivalent demonstrable experience.
• Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
• Technical literacy.
• Self motivated and delivery focussed.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment with the ability to work within a rapidly evolving organisation.
• Enthusiastic and willing to work flexibly to be part of a high-performing team.
• Entrepreneurial and creative thinker
• A passion for innovation and how technology can help businesses thrive
• Open minded & willing to learn new things
• Ability to work effectively alone & within a team
• Good citizen & patriot with a desire to create a safer digital work.
Desirable Experience of some or all of the following:
• Experience in Agile or scaled Agile teams.
• Familiarity with a DevOps environment
• Systems engineering experience particularly in design. implementation and integration activities
• Experience of AWS and/or Azure.
• Exposure to Cloud technologies.
• Some knowledge in aspects of data science and data engineering
• Programming languages such as:
o HTML & CSS
• Atlassian stack experience
• Office 365 stack proficience (e.g. PowerBI, Flow, etc.)
Successful candidate will need to be eligible for high level security clearance