|Salary||£22500 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Rate of Pay: between £22,500 to £25,000 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, between the hours of Monday - Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Our client is driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
This is a great permanent role opportunity to join a fast moving environment where you can utilise your skills and knowledge to engage with third party suppliers and internal stakeholders in order to support keeping their customers on the road.
Our client is the UK's largest vehicle leasing and fleet management company, offering a wide range of products and services to businesses of all sizes. From sole traders to the largest multinationals, our Client provide cars, vans, mini-buses and emergency vehicles along with a full suite of ancillary services that helps Britain Prosper by keeping businesses on the road.
Our client works with more than 118,000 customers, managing a fleet of over 370,000 vehicles.
This role is part of a team of Technical Controllers within the specialist Technical Services Department, working as part of the Major Accounts Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance authorisation, maintenance scheduling, inbound and outbound telephony, management of vehicle downtime and the focal point for customer technical queries. It is essential, working in this area which is highly regulated (i.e O Licence, LOLER regulations) for colleagues to have mechanical knowledge, currently or previously worked as a vehicle technician and hold an NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds 381 & 382 qualification and demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. presentation design, spread sheet analysis and data compilation, maintenance of project plans, monitoring implementation records, maintenance of local systems, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to, e.g. decision tools and processes; procedures and systems.
- Contribute to the design, development and specification of new/revised processes and systems, potential enhancements, documentation, training materials, etc., as required.
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries/investigations, using own judgement and interpretation as required, in order to determine operational deficiencies, highlighting problems and making recommendations for correction.
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate.
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of usability and/or 'live' testing of systems, processes and documentation, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance.
- Respond to a range of queries, liaising as appropriate with line management and/or other business areas, clarifying issues and ensuring that the nature of the information being provided is understood by the recipient.
- Assists more senior colleagues, to ensure that all work within the area is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required.
- Assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required.
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a timeframe in excess of one month.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, within the office hours of 08:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. In addition, some Saturday morning working may be required.
Join our Client and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
Please note if we receive a large volume of applications the advertising may close earlier, so don't delay in submitting your application