|Job Title:||Technical Assistant|
|Salary:||£10 - £15 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-11-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alicia Parker-Ennis|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 17:46|
This is an ongoing temporary position that could lead to a permanent position in the New Year.
The main duties will be:
- Producing data on to the computer system
- Transferring data from one PC to another PC.
- Analysing reports
- Processing data into Excel
- Excellent computer skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Data entry experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Any Experience of Bills of Materials
- Experience of Microsoft Axapta 3 or Microsoft AX2012 highly advantageous.
- Be able to work as a team and under own initiative
- Previous experience of working in a production environment
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please click apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Web Design Assistant
£8 per hour, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
Senior IT Support Engineer
£18000 - £19000 per annum
IT Engineer (Consultant)
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£35000 - £65000 per annum