Technical Advisor – Motor Related Experience
- Job Reference: 00070538-1
- Date Posted: 16 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Harlow, Essex
- Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
Lovely job for someone who is interested in cars and who has worked on a service desk or parts reception or even as a mechanic
Currently work in a car dealership or garage?
Perhaps have a passion for cars and how they work?
Want to bring your customer service knowledge to a thriving business?
This is a fabulous company in Harlow going through an unprecedented growth period. They are now looking for a customer service advisor for their technical team.
The ideal person will have worked in a motor environment previously. Perhaps a Service Desk or Parts Reception or a mechanic looking to leave the workshop and move to an office based role. You need to be confident in talking about parts of a motor vehicle.
You will be very much at the forefront, assisting our customers through their enquiries and claims. No two days are ever the same in this fast-paced, team environment.
This is not purely a phone based job as you will be also dealing with email queries via their app so good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
The offices are open planned with a nice company culture and a buzzy atmosphere. There is an onsite restaurant and a comfy staff room with a pool table and there is lots of parking available.
There is plenty of opportunity to increase the salary going forward if you are hardworking and enthusiastic.
Hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm with one Saturday morning in three - 9am to 1.00pm
The Ideal Candidate:
* Able to take volumes of incoming calls
* Excellent and proven Customer Service
* Able to answer email queries
* Experience with Live Web Chat would be an advantage although full training will be given
* Be competent using a PC and have good administrative skills;
* Have a high level of literacy and numeracy with strong communication skills
Comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicles.
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Resilient attitude and a diplomatic approach
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Self-Motivated and proactive with a flexible approach within a growing business
Automotive diagnostics: 2 years (required)
Mechanic experience: 1 year (preferred)
* Salary £25000 – £28000 plus with an opportunity to achieve a yearly performance related bonus
* Stakeholder Pension
* Holiday Increasing with Service and Holiday Trading
* Bike to work scheme
* Company events
* Employee discount
* Gym membership
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Store discounts
* Wellness programmes
* Remote interview process
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Please do not phone the office. We will call you if we need to speak to you.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in