|Job Title:||Technical Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 11:13|
Technical Administrator required by leading manufacturing company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will work with the Quality Control team to ensure that products conform to the required standards.
- Maintaining records to ensure compliance to company procedures.
- Ensure that quality control processes are followed.
- Responsible for the disposal of products which do not conform.
- Using metrics to produce reports.
- Liaising with different departments to chase up information.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- A background within an aerospace or manufacturing or equivalent environment.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31000 - £41000 per annum
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Technical Process Lead
£38250 - £48000 per annum
Technical Services Director
Home Based with travel
£competitive dependent on experience