Team-Teach Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||Team-Teach Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 09:09|
This school provides a fun and nurturing environment for Key Stage 1 & 2 students that require additional support within the classroom. As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting children within the classroom, providing academic and social support alongside managing classroom behaviour. This role requires a TA who has experience using the de-escalation techniques involved in Team-Teach.
- Providing 1-2-1 classroom support
- Working alongside other Teaching Assistants to manage classroom behaviour
- Building rapport with the children you support
- Helping children engage in lessons
- Have a current Team-Teach certificate
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a patient and caring individual
- Have a knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Be keen to make a difference to the children hat you support
This role is located in Walsall and is an ideal opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who has experience working within Alternative Provisions. The work can be highly rewarding, the staff are friendly and the school is an easy commute from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's