Team Manager- Fostering/Adoption FTC
|Job Title:||Team Manager- Fostering/Adoption FTC|
|Salary:||£42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 12:37|
Our client is looking for an excellent leader with a strong background in fostering who is focused and passionate about changing the lives of children and young people for the better. An exciting position has arisen for a Therapeutic Fostering Team Manager to provide a therapeutic fostering service to support children and young people with complex needs.
A dedicated, friendly and creative team of professionals from a range of backgrounds including psychotherapy, social care, fostering and youth work provide a full wrap around support system for children and young people with complex needs from 0 to 18 years old.
The successful applicant will be responsible for service delivery providing leadership and development to a dedicated and aspirational fostering team. You will be expected to:
• Uphold the core values and beliefs of the organisation, ensuring that children, young people and foster carers receive a high-quality service.
• Commissioners' expectations and contractual requirements are met.
• This will be instilled through effective day to day operational delivery of a high quality, therapeutic fostering service.
• Ensure the highest standards of service provision, regulatory compliance and support through effective professional management of a team of staff, including qualified social workers, in order to achieve agreed positive outcomes for children against operational targets.
What you will need?
• A degree in Social Work or equivalent and experience of fostering is essential.
• Experience of effectively managing a team and a social care service.
• It would be highly desirable if you have previously managed a therapeutic fostering service.
• Access to a vehicle due to required travelling across Hampshire is essential.
Our work is underpinned by a PACE approach where specialist training is provided to ensure you maintain the correct skills and understanding to meet the varied needs of the young people we support. Further specialist training already completed such as DDP is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children's lives and to build a fulfilling and meaningful career with a leading UK children's charity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10 - £11 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
£22 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection and Court Team
£28 - £30 per hour
Social Care Case Supervisor
£37 per hour
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour, Benefits: Mileage & Travel time paid