- Job Reference: 00067869-1
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Salary: £44.00 to £47.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
SW Locums are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Qualified Social Work Team Manager with Social Work England Registration to work in Medway Children in Care Team.
All Applicants must have:
* Management qualification i.e. leadership training for first line managers, or proven experience at a similar managerial level.
* Practice Educator (Stage 1 and 2)
* Registration with Social Work England
In addition you will need:
* Substantial post qualifying experience (minimum 5 years) including statutory work with children and their families.
* Proven experience of working with a high level of social complexity and risk of harm.
* Proven experience of managing and delivering professional supervision to social workers and other staff including in statutory work with children and their families.
* Proven experience in the application of ‘Signs of Safety’ or a willingness to be trained.
* Substantial experience in relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children, young people and their families
* Substantial experience in child protection, children in care and care proceedings.
* Proven experience in providing support and effective supervision to staff in delivering outcome focused assessments and care plans in statutory work with children and their families.
* Proven experience in effectively managing team and individual performance.
* Experience of contributing towards budget management.
* Demonstrable experience in supporting student placements and/or NQSWs.
* Ability to use advanced theoretical/practical/procedural/ organisational /policy knowledge across a specialist area.
* An in-depth knowledge of working with vulnerable children and their families in a statutory setting.
* Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant legislation, statutory guidance, standards and local policies and procedures.
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the application of relevant theoretical frameworks, practice models and research findings.
* Ability to demonstrate awareness of legislation relating to General Data Protection Regulations and Freedom of Information.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
* Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
* Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
* Contact available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.
Rest assured, we will look after you