|Location||Walsall Wood||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£10.13 - £11.14 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Our client is currently looking to recruit 2 experienced team leaders / supervisors for an exciting new project based at the Aldridge Head Office. The role will be a working supervisor who will be 'hands on' and working with a team of 5-10 staff.
Work under the direction of the Central Services Foreman to support the successful operation of the business. The duties will involve, but not limited to:
• Achieve/exceed hourly output targets
• Ensure the Company’s Quality Assurance levels on standard of equipment are adhered to in line with HIMS.
• Ensure that personal protective equipment is worn at all times as detailed in the relevant Risk Assessment.
• Ensure that Risk Assessments, safe systems of work are fully complied with.
• Ensure work is carried out in line with the Standard Operating Procedure.
• Organise your teams work to achieve the Maximum efficiency.
• Ensure tools are present at all times and in good working order.
• Ensure essential material stocks are maintained.
• Ensure the safe loading/unloading of equipment, carrying out non routine Risk Assessments as necessary.
• Ensure the work area is kept in a tidy condition at all times in line with the set standard and that equipment is stored in line with the HIMS.
• Resolve any material shortages to achieve deliveries on time and in full
• Maintain line measurable documentation on time, in full and presented in a neat and tidy fashion.
• Champion continuous improvement
• Strive to improve the 6S score in your area of responsibility.
• Raise a minimum of 2 near misses per week
• Ensure all operatives are trained for the task undertaken
• Carry out any reasonable requests made by Company staff
The hourly rate will be £10.13 per hour plus a 10% shift allowance
For further information please contact Richard Bourne at Walsall Pertemps on 01922 451 818 or email CV and application to Richard.Bourne@Pertemps.co.uk