|Job Title:||Team Leader–Restaurant-Southampton-£9.33p/h|
|Salary:||£9.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 11:37|
A Team Leader is required for an Award Winning Restaurant in Southampton specializing in Modern Mediterranean cuisine. Restaurant believes in excellent food and great customer service and also the development of its staff. They are looking for a strong Restaurant Team Leader who can run the floor and provide excellent customer service. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends - 37.5 hrs per week.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Hands on supervision of the dining area
- Ensure smooth and efficient service
- Be attentive to customer needs
- Create a professional and welcoming atmosphere
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Supervisory/Team Leader level in a quality restaurant environment.
- Excellent food and wine knowledge
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- £9.33 p/h
- Good career progression
- Company benefits
- Monthly Tips
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's