Team Leader Residential
|Job Title:||Team Leader Residential|
|Salary:||£25600 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 07:44|
As a Team Leader you will:
• Lead a team of residential workers.
• Manage rotas and holiday cover, sickness and absence whilst ensuring safeguarding policies are followed.
• Being a point of escalation for staff with concerns about the welfare of a young person.
• Oversee policies and implement best practice, in line with requirements and standards.
• Lead complex cases and support your staff with their caseload management, making sure that the young people are central to care planning and activities.
• Ensure that the young people's voices are heard, responded to and respected at all times.
Ideally you will have:
• Level 3 or above qualification in health and Social Care or equivalent, or planning to study towards this.
• Experience working with young people with disabilities or behavioural problems.
• Previous leadership or staff supervision responsibilities.
• The ability to build genuine and support relationships with young people.
• A good understanding of the needs of the young people in our care.
• Flexibility to work on a shift rota basis.
The role comes with great perks including 29 days leave plus bank holidays, discounts at major high street retailers, and season ticket travel loans.
If this looks like the next step in your career then please submit your application today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Manager/Senior Probation Officer (Safeguarding) – advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Peterborough and Luton
Band 5 starting salary of £35,549
£8.21 - £11 per hour
£9.02 per hour
£9.01 per hour
£29000 - £31000 per annum