- Job Reference: 00053016-1
- Date Posted: 30 December 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £29,858 to £32,554
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS). The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
Our successful candidate will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, and help individuals obtain sustainable employment. As a Team Leader you will have the confidence to challenge customers in relation to behaviors and attitudes towards gaining employment this will deliver a positive experience to all customers participating in the scheme, ensuring they positively engage with the service.
If you are from a sales background, retail, hospitality,advising or have any previous experience within employability, then we would really like to hear from you. We are looking for a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems as well as working under pressure to support a team that would be working in a busy office environment.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
• Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators)
• Drive a high-performance culture
• Facilitate high frequency engagement activities with the team you are leading
• Attend relevant meetings, such as 'JCP Local Engagement Meetings' to promote programme awareness and encourage appropriate referrals'
• Ensure the scheme has a range of progressive activities and techniques, consistently deployed, for customers to benefit from
• Adopt a continuous improvement mindset to all team activities
• Fully understand the regional labour market
Skills and Experience
• Previous leadership/management experience
• A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the advertised geographical locations (roles will generally cover the scheme across a County area)
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
• Be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes and Microsoft Teams
• Knowledge of the employability industry
• Knowledge of the recruitment industry
• Experience of working with people in ‘advice & guidance’ environments
Full driving licence
Salary: £29,858 - £32,554 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity